Fujitsu WT-A533 UHF RFID Laundry Tag
The industries smallest, washable Fujitsu UHF RFID tags are extremely flexible, soft and durable, ideal for flat linens and garments. The ultra-rugged nature of the tag’s design and materials is intended for long deployment cycles, allowing the tag to be reused into another linen item within the intended life-cycle time, reducing total cost of ownership.
- UHF technology to read hundreds of tags simultaneously.
- More than 8 foot reading distance.
- New mechanical design for improved performance for flat linens.
- Suitable for high-pressure extractors up to 60 bar.
- Suitable for Autoclave sterilization.
- Small, soft, flexible material ideal for textiles, linens, garments and accessories.
- Conforms to ISO/IEC 18000-63 (formerly 18000-6C) and EPC Gen2.
- 100% non-magnetic construction.
- Suitable for hospital use.
- Cost efficient solution with exceptional durability for washing, drying, dry cleaning and ironing.